Which health insurance plan will be the best fit for you?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU WITH ASSISTANT.
We understand everyone has different health care needs and budgets. That is why we designed our plans at various price levels. Whether you are a family of five with many doctor appointments, or someone who only needs coverage for emergencies, we want to help match your needs with our plans. Review our health plan options so you can find what may work for you or your family.
AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN
What is the Affordable Care Act?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is a law designed to help ensure that all Americans have access to affordable health insurance. The ACA offers financial assistance, called a subsidy, to help reduce your monthly health care costs based on your total annual income. This video explains how to find out if you are eligible for a subsidy when purchasing coverage through Anthem.
- Explore the basics of Individual and Family health insurance plans.
How to Choose a Health Insurance Plan
- Knowing the essentials will help you choose the health insurance plan that's right for you or your family.
Understanding Health Insurance Subsidies
- You can save with a health insurance subsidy. Find out if you qualify.
Open Enrollment for Health Insurance
- When life changes, your health insurance should keep pace. Open enrollment is the ideal time to make changes to your health insurance plan.
Qualifying Life Events for Health Insurance
- Certain life changes – or qualifying events – can mean you're eligible to change your health insurance options outside of the annual open enrollment period.
How The American Rescue Plan Could Help You Save
- The American Rescue Plan lowers the premiums for many people who enroll in or currently have an Affordable Care Act (ACA) marketplace plan. See if you qualify.
Balancing Health Insurance Costs
- The cost of health insurance can be a big part of your family budget. Find out how to balance the cost against your coverage and benefits.
Health Insurance for the Unemployed
- Losing a job can be difficult. But it doesn't mean you have to lose health coverage for yourself or your family.